July 25, 2011

Science music!

I like listening to music a lot, and I always find it comforting to listen to it in lab.  This often leads to me basically choosing what everyone else has to hear... which was fine when there were two people in the lab.  Now that we've grown in size, however, I feel bad about making everyone listen to my music.

In reality, they have every right to plug their iPods into the stereo or choose a different radio station... but they don't.  So I do.  Does this make me a bad person... because I listen to my music all the time in the lab?  Maybe I would feel bad about it if anyone else expressed interest in playing their music.

I guess that I'll just continue listening to Britney Spears and the Spice Girls on a regular basis.  Nobody's complained yet...

My lab playlist:

  • Joss Stone
  • Girls Aloud
  • Maroon5
  • Clarika
  • Britney
  • The Saturdays
  • Janelle Monae
  • Amy Winehouse
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Ke$ha
  • Erykah Badu
  • MGMT
  • Paula Abdul
  • Spice Girls
  • Alicia Keys
  • TLC

I'm not entirely sure why they're almost all female singers, but I guess that's my preference.  I like to think that I have a mixture of music, but I tend toward radio-friendly pop music.

1 comment:

  1. my lab has a weird whirring sound that really ticks me off.... I would kill for some britney over that any day!!!

    ReplyDelete