May 18, 2011

Zoom, zoom, zooming away

It's vacation time, meaning that I'm going to be away for a while.  No lab, no papers, no reading, no pipeting...  How exciting is that?  Plus I get to soak up the sun, drink lots of wine and beer, and do some awesome shopping (I hope).  Doesn't get much better than that...

The one downside to my vacation is that the timing is horrendous.  My project in lab has stalled because I can't clone anything, but just now my cloning is starting to work.  In an ideal world, I would get all of it done before leaving, but that's not quite possible.  Sigh.  The second bad thing is that one week after returning from vacation, I have a department-wide presentation to give.  While Super PI doesn't seem to think that it's very important, it is important to me, so I need to work on it a lot before leaving so that I don't look like a complete fool upon my return.

Anyway, I'm excited to be gone and looking forward to a lovely vacation.  İAdiós!

No comments:

Post a Comment